Consultation, advices, help on the issue of goods certification in Russia

Massimo (Санкт-Петербург, 23 march 2012)


I wish to know if the products with Custom Code 48109980 need any kind of certification to be exported in Russia. If yes, please tell me which one

Thanks a lot

Irina, ROSTEST. Tel.: +7 (812) 927-94-50,, +442035149126,

Dear Massimo,

some types of packing cardboard, craft-paper is under obligatory certification in Russia.
For cardboard which purpose is packing food goods is necessary Customs Union State Registration EurAsEC (Sanitary Certificate) and Conformity Declaration GOST R.
For providing you the exact answer and making calculation of costs we need specification of goods you want to import to Russia.
Please, send us information, what certain type of cardboard or paper you mean? Do you have description (specification)?

We can help to obtain all necessary documents.
We'll be glad to collaborate with you and assist you in certification questions,
If you have any questions or ambiguity, please, don't hesitate to ask me.

Best regards,