Certificate for agricultural vehicles

Roman Norek (Hlavni Mesto Praha, 2 декабря 2016)

Are there any certification requirements, such as certificate of conformity, with regard to agricultural vehicles (e.g. tractors) to be imported to Russia?

Julia, +7 (921) 899-05-10, info@rostest.biz

Dear Roman,

Sure, agricultural vehicles are objects of mandatory certification according to Technical regulations of Customs union TR CU 031/2012 "About safety of agricultural and forestry tractors and their trailers". Please send us detailed technical description for calculation.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>