Certificate for food supplements and cosmetics

Mario Alvarez (Saint-Petersburg, 3 мая 2013)

Dear Irina,

As producers of food supplements and cosmetics from Spain, we would like to obtain the necessary documents/certifications to sale our products in the Russian Federation as we already have clients interested in our products.
The HS Codes for our products are:
Food supplements: 21069098
Natural cosmetic products: 33049900
Please inform us of the required certificates needed,the process to obtain the certificates and how long will it take to obtain them.
Best regards,

Mario Alvarez
Export Manager

Irina, +442035149126, uk@rostest.biz

Dear Mario,

to export your products to Russia you must obtain certificates as for food product and for cosmetics as well. For most of such product you need to obtain Conformity Declaration. The conditions of obtaining necessary certificates are different to different products. The cost of homologation procedure depends on range/list of products.

Could you send us list of certain products that you interested in obtaining certificates? We need following information: name of product, composition/specification, HS code (customs code). What is the food supplements – which names of products did you mean? Is your cosmetics for home or professional use? Send us please the full list of names.

Basing on this data we can define the type of certificate you need, the costs, time and other sufficient details.