Certification for equipment

Mathieu Vanhonnaeker (Luxembourg, 7 июня 2016)

IMTL designs a wide range of equipments for maintenance and modification of pressurized piping facilities destined to be used for hot tapping and plugging interventions. We design pipeline fittings and valves for high pressure gas pipelines to complete these equipments.
We would like to know which certificates are needed for our products for the Russian market and the way to obtain them. Best regards

Julia, +442035149126, uk@rostest.biz

Dear Mathieu,

We’ll be glad to issue all necessary certificates for your equipment.

Depending on kind of equipment and some technical characteristics you need to obtain obligatory certificate or declaration according to Technical regulations of Customs Union TR CU 010/2011 “On the safety of machinery and equipment” or TR CU 032/2013 “On safety of equipment working under excessive pressure”.
Please send us detailed information for each kind of equipment:
– HS (customs) code;
– nominal diameter (range) – if you have valves as separate products,
– working pressure,
– exact scope of application.

Also please attach some technical information (brochures).

I’ll be waiting for additional information, thanks for your request.