The building materials certification for export goods to Russia.

Sajjad Shokrani (Esfahan, 13 июня 2016)

To whom it may concern,

I am working on exporting goods to Russia.
The products are pipes and fittings, foam products (as insulators), and some building materials of its kind.
I need to know what certificates i should have for my products to import them to Russia.
I need to know about the needed certificates.
Is COC enough for me or not?


Anastasia, +442035149126,

Thank you for your appeal to our company!
For the building materials is usually required to issue GOST-R certificate.
But pipes for drinking water supply is also required to receive the certificate of state registration.

We will help you to get all these documents!
Send us. please more detailed product specifications, so that we can make you a price offer.