Certification of packaging films

Eriks Lapis (Vilnius, 26 сентября 2012)

Dear Sir/Madam,

we are producers of flexible packaging films for food packaging located in Lietuvos Respublika. We have few clients in Russia that are interested in our products. I would be rather grateful if you may suggest us where we should look for the assistance in Litva to obtain Rostest certification along with other necessary documents for our films to enter Russian Federation.

Irina, ROSTEST, +442035149126, uk@rostest.biz

Dear Eriks,

we’re located in Saint-Petersburg, and we can help you in obtaining all necessary documents for export to Russia.
For your information The Technical Regulations of Customs Union “On Packaging Safety” came into force 01st July, 2012
The regulatory act is here http://www.tsouz.ru/KTS/KTS30/Documents/P_769_1.pdf

According the Regulations you must obtain Declaration of Conformity (Eurasian Conformity).

We can make calculations and give you offer, but we need the following information:
– list of films: name (composition), application, customs code (HS code).

Please, don’t hesitate to ask me questions,
We are glad to assist you.